Wednesday, December 15, 2010



Fazirah.. you are the most amazing girl I've met. Your tenderness of love and care towards me has made me fall deeper for you. I thank God for having you in my life. I hope that whatever that happened in the past will be let alone remain in the past; never let the past affect the future. I do not want to see you change even a bit because I love it just the way you are. I know at times I may hurt you but trust me baby, you shouldn't feel insecure or doubtful of my love towards you because, I swear that you are the only girl that I love and you are the only one that is in my heart. I know there are girls who go Gaga over me though I don't find myself seeming interesting to look at but believe me, no one could ever replace you. Exactly... No one could break us up apart from God. What is more important is now; not in the past or the future. Now that we are still together, every step we took we must be take primary cautious. If you would let me, if you would really sincerely give your heart to me, I can definitely assure you that I'll take care of it till the day my heart stops beating. Take care whenever I'm not with you. Love you dearest... Always!

Fazirah, you are truly my one and only.

Much love,
Din Theoddkids

No comments:

Post a Comment