Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Nuruddin here! ^^
Today, Wednesday 9 march,

I'm bored when you are not around. Keep on remembering/thinking of you. I just want to say that this few days i feel something that are not right, my heartbeat is getting faster and faster and I am worried about you there. Its just two more days you are back n i wish, that you will message me. I really hope that when we meet then, with a big smile on your face. I really can't stop thinking of you day/night as i wish you that everything is fine there. I really can't sleep tight as i keep on staring on my phone waiting for your message. I know its hard for us to actually contact each other, i understand. I am worried and missing you so much. Iloveyou

Bby :'(
D'in Malms TheOddKidds

Start ---> 11.30 PM / Finish ---> 12.05 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment