Friday, March 18, 2011

Every hour , minute & second with loves ♥

So here it's goes . 
Fazyraah Akemi here to update 18/3/2010  
So From monday , tuesday , wednesday , thursday & todaay friday kept on meeting loves ♥
Let's the picture explain it :D 





so Amaciam ? haha . umms okaaay thats enough . So those picture was taken on thursday night . Why night ? because both go out with family's at the afternoon . Sanggup my bhy jumpe me malam-malam . GREAAT ♥
 I SUKE  ^^  , Eheeeem don't think negative hoor (:
So whats today story ? umms it's not a good ending actually . Have some arguement . Yaar quite sad huh . 
Honestly , i'm the one started the fight actually . Why ? only me & bhy knows . 
Should we fight over the same things ? I guess not . 
Should this kept on goin every single day ? i'm not sure bout that .
Too tired to think bout this , like seriously . Hmmms .
Why should this happen ? i can't barely says that .  
When he ask me if i love him or not , i won't answer that infront of him .
BUT , I'LL ANSWER IT TO MYSELF  '' YES I DO LOVES YOU WITH ALL MY HEART '' 

No comments:

Post a Comment